My feelings about the Bernie/AOC fans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BennyAdeline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. BennyAdeline

BennyAdeline Official Hi-Point Brand Representative

Nov 26, 2018
  2. BR549er

BR549er Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2018
    Occasional Cortex is doing the Lord's work with her constantly flapping gums. It makes people think whether that's the country they want or not.

Plus she's a walking meme generator.

boatdoc, FWoo45, Harleyvato and 8 others like this.

3. BR549er

BR549er Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2018
    I don't want Occasional Cortex's Green New Deal leftist paradise. If that violates today's zeitgeist and I'm called rayciss, so be it.

Vote her in dude. Stay in whatever lane you choose, I'll stay in mine.

4. danc1996

danc1996 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2016
    Hell yeah she is. It's hilarious to sit back and watch [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

5. walleyemonster

walleyemonster Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2017
    That's the great thing about 'Merica! I am entitled to my opinions. I like 1911's made in the USA. I don't like Glocks. Must make me racist. I toe no one's party line, and am insulted by anyone who would take a cheap shot at the members here. That cheap shot is straight outta the book of left wing crap I hear on the news everyday!

Otherside, FWoo45, Harleyvato and 5 others like this.
  6. removed

removed Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2015
    FullySupported, you seem like a nice enough person. I do believe that. However, it's a one sided view to say what we think of people who are culturally, morally and politically rotten and evil, but say they are "republican". I can easily ask the same of your independent and democratic political compatriots.

Bottom line in every apple pile there are always a few rotten ones, rotten to the core.

7. BennyAdeline

Nov 26, 2018
    This, this, this! Great reply.

Stogies and ImperialBlade like this.
  8. psafety

psafety ex Rent-a-Engineer

Oct 11, 2018
    We all have preferences in party affiliation, religion, and automobiles ours will always be the correct one. I personally would prefer a focus on topics like 1911's, otherwise, this post will piss someone off.

Dwe, mikemac, rmac and 3 others like this.
  9. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    ...And some wonder why America is not mentioned in Revelations even obliquely...

10. ORShooter

ORShooter Just outsided the realm of Crazy!

Nov 28, 2018
  11. removed

removed Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2015
    FullySupported, I can respect that, and now have a clearer understand of your position. Thank you.

mikemac, FWoo45 and BennyAdeline like this.
  12. walleyemonster

walleyemonster Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2017
    FullySupported, Thank you for clarification.

mikemac and ImperialBlade like this.
  13. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015
    It's not just her and him it's the whole party. This is their agenda so far if it's Warren, Booker or Harris.

Reparations for African American and native Americans
    Open borders
    Sanctuary status for illegals
    Abolish ICE
    Free healthcare
    Free tuition
    Gun control
    Wealth taxes
    Continued funding of planned parenthood

The sad thing is the entire 2020 election will come down to about 6 or 8 states; Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire (yes, those 4 electoral votes could matter)

14. BennyAdeline

Nov 26, 2018
    Spooky stuff for sure. It’s time for us to double down against this garbage.

15. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Problem seems to me is that the news and democratic leaders and a few nut jobs are the ones I see calling “those” people republicans!
    I’m a conservative through and through and I don’t know of one person republican or conservative that is claiming them!?!

boatdoc, FWoo45 and BennyAdeline like this.
  16. BennyAdeline

Nov 26, 2018
    100%. Not a single person in my circle has any of those negative attributes, because they are patriots, and those attributes are very unpatriotic.

FullySupported and Babboonbobo like this.
  17. deadguy

deadguy Charlie Daniels Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    Most true conservatives will denounce those groups of people for what they are; toxic people with no legitimate contributions to improve this country. However, people on the liberal side will embrace those with an agenda that is also toxic to this nation, simply because they identify as a Democrat. Conservatives support what is right and moral (speaking of voting citizens, and not politicians) while liberals support what sounds good, feels good, gives them power, or simply because it's anti-conservatism.

Just Terry, BennyAdeline and Fred_G like this.
  18. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    As an independent voter I'd like to remind folks that it was conservative Republicans who freed the enslaved African Americans while the left donned their white hoods. Give people an opportunity not a hand out. My how things have changed. Fug racists. Including the ones who keep folks of all colors down by deception, trading hand outs for votes.

boatdoc, Otherside and Old Sea Dragon like this.
  19. Old Sea Dragon

Old Sea Dragon Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Economic slavery is still slavery

20. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    a bernie Occassional-cortex ticket w ould assure POTUS Trump a win in 2020--go for it dementocraps!!

Just Terry and BR549er like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted