close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My first AK

Discussion in 'Rifles & Shotguns' started by mick, Jul 16, 2017.

1. mick

mick Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2015
    I got this from a trade with my brother. I gave him my Wiley Clapp commander for it.
    Polytech Legend AK
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LPRoad, Raven312, salelcid and 3 others like this.
  2. cwoods

cwoods Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

May 12, 2016
    So this means no more clapp photos!?!?! SMH, I always enjoyed your subtle updates on the heater.

mick and Kip like this.

3. mick

mick Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2015
    I will have to get another one next time. He liked my Clapp. Made a deal with him not to sell it to anybody if he gets tired of it. He has to sell it back to me .

Raven312, Sterling Archer and cwoods like this.
  4. JohnnyEgo

JohnnyEgo Well-Known Member

May 17, 2017
    Congratulations! I own an underfolder as well, but it is nowhere near as nice as that one. I'm an AR guy, but I felt a moral obligation to own at least one AK. I probably should have gotten a side-folder, as it turns out I do not have the right face (dour, stoic, and made insensate to hardship like the 80s Russians) to shoot the underfolder comfortably. But it looks cool.

5. bigbob76

bigbob76 Not so big Bob these days Supporting Addict

Jul 3, 2012
    I mess around with AKs a lot and while I have different types of metal folding stocks they are especially hard for me to get a decent sight picture due to several physical difficulties. The more modern plastic side folders are easier for me to shoot also. The folders really are nice for storage and transportation.

6. LPRoad

LPRoad Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 16, 2015
    Damn, scored a Polytech? Good deal! Honestly I love AKs. Since getting hooked I hardly shoot any of my other semi auto rifles anymore. Nothing logical about it, they just rock.

mick likes this.
  7. mick

mick Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Yes and that is why I agreed on the trade.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted