My first Wilson...I probably shouldn't have opened this can of worms!

Discussion in 'Wilson Combat' started by Addicted2gunz, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Addicted2gunz

Addicted2gunz Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive... Supporting Addict

Jul 14, 2018
    I bought a used Wilson Combat X-TAC 9mm from @mlg and could not be happier with it! I haven't even got to shoot it yet, but the fit, finish, and feel of it is amazing!! I should have never put a Wilson in my hand, I can tell that already!

2. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018

3. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    The frame looks way more grey in the pictures than it does in person. My lighting is absolutely HORRIBLE in my basement where I take my pictures...

4. Dwe

Dwe I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!

Sep 4, 2011
    Steve Owens and Addicted2gunz like this.
  5. joerockhead

joerockhead "BOURBON" It's not just for Breakfast anymore ! Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
  6. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Yep your screwed!!

Congratulations

7. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    Better than I even expected!

8. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    I'm in awe lol

9. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    Thanks, I just keep going and fondling it. My wife thinks I've lost my mind haha

10. Raylan Givens

Raylan Givens Never Forget

Aug 18, 2015
    Wait until the power gets cut off and her van is repossessed because you've bought three more. A divorce will be imminent.

11. aaronsappl

aaronsappl Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2015
    The front strap X-TAC pattern is one of my favorites.
    You will need another one soon

Xring, OneEyedTanker and Steve Owens like this.
  12. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    I probably wouldn't notice the divorce with the pain of my castration - Lorena Bobbitt style!

13. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    I have a CQB 45acp getting delivered Friday..

14. july19

july19 Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled. Supporting Addict

Sep 16, 2013
    Technically, Lorena didn’t castrate him, she cut his wee-wee off. Even eith what was left, you couldn’t put him in your harem.

OneEyedTanker likes this.
  15. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    Lmao I don't want to experience either!

OneEyedTanker likes this.
  16. Fred_G

Fred_G Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    I vote OP as addict of the year.

Addicted2gunz likes this.
  17. Stromburg

Stromburg Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    I’ve really enjoyed watching your 1911 addiction journey :D. I can totally relate. A lot of us have been exactly where your at, it starts off a little slow with a couple $800 - $900 pistols then you buy a Dan Wesson ;)...now the jump in quality is so substantial that your addiction goes into high gear and you can’t stop thinking about the next level and your watching the classifieds for a a Wilson, Nighthawk or a Guncrafter then Bam!!!!!!! There it is, buy buy buy:D:D.

I’m sure you’ve already been thinking about it but now that you have a couple Wilson’s you really won’t be able to stop thinking about a full custom :bang:.

I look forward to see what’s next for you.

18. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015

LOL--welcome to the fan club for WC guns. Once you touch one, you are spoiled

enjoy the ride

OneEyedTanker and Addicted2gunz like this.
  19. boatdoc

Aug 3, 2015
    ADDICT!! LMAO-- good for you. you will love them. enjoy them.. they are special

OneEyedTanker and Addicted2gunz like this.
  20. boatdoc

Aug 3, 2015

the grey wc uses is a wonderful, color. I have a couple in that color and really like how it contrasts black frames and small parts

HOTCHKIS and Addicted2gunz like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted