1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here it is. Foster frame and slide, wilson combat internals. Getting cerakote today. Ran about 100 rds through it of super cheap, not steel, fmj ammo and only had a few feed issues. It looked like the rim of the case wasnt always sliding under the extractor so it would bind on the top of the chamber. Will send more pics when I get it back together
20190110_165148.jpg

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Am I the only one that sees a full size slide over a commander frame?

Never mind, it is carbon, not a gap. From the thumbnail it looked like a large gap.

Reactions: xerts1191

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Idk. Per Caspian, they are both govt. What would make it a commander frame? Bear with me this is my first and I'm still learning.

·
14,799 Posts
Idk. Per Caspian, they are both govt. What would make it a commander frame? Bear with me this is my first and I'm still learning.
Lot of different specs from govt to commander. Welcome to the forum

Never mind, it is carbon, not a gap. From the earlier thumbnail photo it looked like a large gap.

·
14,799 Posts
Dang dude, your plunger tube and sights are missing. I knew things looked amiss with that gun . . .

Nice grip screws. I'll take them if you're parting it out.

:cool:

Reactions: Badger

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dang dude, your plunger tube and sights are missing. I knew things looked amiss with that gun . . .

Nice grip screws. I'll take them if you're parting it out.

:cool:
Has been a WIP for a few months now. The sights are there and my plunger tube staking took finally arrived this morning. I'll send a better pic in a few.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts