Registered
835 Posts
If you like it, that's all that really matters, but:

I'm not sure how you make a Novak rear sight fit in a Bomar sight cut. :lol:

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
Please post pics when you get it!

How long a turnaround time did they quote?

DAT85

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pictures will be posted as soon as I get them. 24-28 weeks was the quoted time frame and I made the order onthe 8th. Hasn't even been a week :Cry:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yeah, you need to talk to DG on here, that wait time is probably not right.

·
Eddie Van Halen
6,927 Posts
Depending on the finish you could be waiting substantially longer than quoted. I can't read your build sheet but ion bond is slowing things down. My quote was close to yours and I took 37 weeks and three days.

But guess what? Mine shoots and I got what I ordered.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Polizei- yeah I read everything I could find on them. I am confident that they have gotten their QC in order now. I believe every review that I have read that was recent, had good reviews.

DG- sorry you are not able to read it. The entire build is black ion including the barrel and polished small parts. if it goes over in time, I wont be upset. Are you still happy with yours? I read your review amd it looks great! If this build is all I hoped for, I am going to build a 10mm through them next.

·
Eddie Van Halen
6,927 Posts
I'm enjoying it josh. Another 300 rounds this past week were run through it. I'm tuning it to the ammo I'm using currently and this process is really rewarding for me.

I won't tell you to ignore the negative opinions nor will I tell you to adhere to their cautious words. The only opinions that matter will be yours when you get it. I think you will be happy.

·
Premium Member
26,483 Posts
....I won't tell you to ignore the negative opinions nor will I tell you to adhere to their cautious words. The only opinions that matter will be yours when you get it. I think you will be happy.

That worked well for you,........darn good news.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The process thus far has already been great fun for me. Researching and designing everything I want instead of purchasing something already put together has been fulfilling.

Plus, if it doesn't shoot, as a lot of people would like you to believe, I will have a very nice custom, desk ornament. :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts