1911 Firearm Addicts banner

My new Bull

Tags
new
3K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  stlgecko 
#1 ·
Love at first sight would describe this purchase. I loved the Marvel I once owned and it made me always want to try a 5" bull barrel. So it's a Saturday night, around 9:30 and Capt1911 (Tyler with Cajun Concealed) conveniently posts a new NH Bull in the classifieds. Wow! So the evening refreshments decided I must have it. Tyler was an absolute pleasure to deal with, going solely on my trading reputation here on this site he gave me extremely flexible terms and here we are two weeks later and it's in my hands.

Onto the pistol, it's extremely cool! Tim Anderson built it and kudos to him because it's without visible fault. The cerakote elite smoke finish is a great color, and oddly it has a velvety feel to it. The checkering on this looks and feels really good. I'm impressed all around and plan to shoot (and let gun_fan111 watch me shoot it) this weekend. I'll post a report here once that happens.

For now here are some pics I just took after picking it up:

See less See more
#7 ·
Damn that's nice on the eyes! Does that have the bobbed heel on the MW? I've never understood why they run bevel cut grips with their MW? They really need to make some grips that are MW cut that are thin enough to sit flush on the narrow MW shelf..

How's that grip treatment feel?

#19 ·
Agreed. Can't wait for a range report with some DIRTY pics!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.