1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Strap breaks, or is cut by snatcher, an' the gun is gone. Sorry - ain't gonna be in my inventory...

·
Makes **** Move
252 Posts
I'd agree with Tex. I want my gun on me at all times and I want to know its there. This type of carry allows the user to be easily separated from the weapon which is a large concern for me.

Not to mention that zipper just created a two hand draw requirement which I'm not a big fan of.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Strap breaks, or is cut by snatcher, an' the gun is gone. Sorry - ain't gonna be in my inventory...
I have two straps for it, one for over the shoulder and a belt also. I can wear both at the same time to make it more secure with the shoulder strap supporting the weight. I have a flat butt and nothing to hold my pants up. LOL

·
Registered
898 Posts
I have two straps for it, one for over the shoulder and a belt also. I can wear both at the same time to make it more secure with the shoulder strap supporting the weight. I have a flat butt and nothing to hold my pants up. LOL
Dude - that was WAY TMI..... supergay.gif

Attachments

·
Banned
450 Posts
I use a man purse for two reasons, 1) incognito at work, 2) i'm just too lazy sometimes to get "dressed" and put on a gun for a convenience store run.

I think some folks can get a little over concerned about off body carry, that's my opinion.

·
My RO
45 Posts
Been there done that. Nothing beats an SOB OWB canted. It is so comfortable that I can lay in bed with my back propped up and read a book. The draw is extremely easy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts