1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been using Paul’s holsters for a few years. After ordering my latest OWB holster from him, I figured I’d take a group photo of them all. I had 3 owb holsters and a magazine pouch all made from the same piece of elephant, and he also made a holster for my 627 Pro S&W. It has an interesting barrel lug profile, and Paul did an amazing job fitting the holster. It also works great with my 625 Performance Center, which shares a similar lug design. Here they are with their respective weapons. The lighter color elephant snap on holster was originally made for a full rail model 1911 that I used to own, however, it absolutely fits my Les Baer Prowler III like it was made for it. Thanks again Paul!

Attachments

·
Survivor
249 Posts
Reactions: 1L26, FWoo45 and 38

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I just placed an order with him for a a 1911 holster. He sent his price list. You are looking at $95 to $120 depending on IWB/OWB/Convertible etc... Patches of exotic leathers like Shark, Elephant etc start @ $30 to $50 on he amount of coverage.

Reactions: robs9
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.