1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have really been impressed with my new Wraith. I decided to add Leupold DeltaPoint Pro sights. It’s at the gunsmith getting the new sights and should be back home today. I am anxious to get it sighted in. It is already one of my most accurate 9mm’s and I shoot better with the red dot sights. Will do a range report after it is sighted in

·
Registered
833 Posts
Very cool! I would like see it!... I am glad Deltapoint is getting some love, as I prefer them over the RMR personally. Maybe it's the triangle?
Anyway congratulations! Looking forward the the range report.

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,480 Posts
Very cool! I would like see it!... I am glad Deltapoint is getting some love, as I prefer them over the RMR personally. Maybe it's the triangle?
Anyway congratulations! Looking forward the the range report.
Ditto. For some reason a red dot bounces all around on me and I can hold the Deltapoint steadier.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
658B1CE9-58A7-4E4A-AAA7-2F2D36F5E704.jpeg
8F46EEC1-7885-43FF-AB7D-E1EB434F8D35.jpeg
Thw Wraith is back home. The new sights are awesome. The sights have not been adjusted but will take some time to sight it in tomorrow
The target is 30 rounds from 25 feet,standing and no rest. All but 3 grouped pretty nice. I think when sighted in and a little practice it will be close to or equal my most accurate 9mm ( Ed Brown Special Forces RMR (red dot)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Sweet! I have a Leupold DPP on my PM9 with an EGW Mount. I like it so much I’m considering have the slide milled to get the dot lower. That sucker is waaaay up in the air.
Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts