close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NE Ohio guys....Stonewall tomorrow?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hokie, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Anyone up for it? I am heading up there at some point and didn't know if anyone was interested in going.

2. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    I'm leaving town tomorrow.

3. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Aaargh....I really want to, but the honey-do list is too long already, and that doesn't even take into account the spark plugs I need to do on my car. :sad: Sorry, bruddah, maybe next time.

4. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    Can't do it. Have a date with my wife.

5. duketbrd88

duketbrd88 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 1, 2011
    What time you think your heading up? I need to go do a few things and might be able to sneak up, just don't know when that will be.

Mike

6. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Not sure yet, was going to see if/when anyone else could go. I'm pretty wide open and can go whenever today.

7. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    I might be able to sneak out right now to get to the range.

8. duketbrd88

duketbrd88 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 1, 2011
    Well i am not going to be able to FRICKIN make it, so maybe we can plan for next weekend early on. I would like to meet all of you. Nothing ever works out right for me , I'm starting to get pissed off to early on for a sunday morning.

Mike

9. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    hmmm...maybe next Sunday?

also Melt is supposed to open Independence on Oct 7th, so maybe grab some food afterwards.

10. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I work all weekend next week. :Cry:

11. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    I can do next Saturday, but I'm out next Sunday.

The Hiram Fall Festival is a family event for us...I had to cancel out of Ron's Knife Combatives seminar on Sunday so that I can go with the family. The selfish part of me is really pissed - I've wanted to start Ron's physical stuff for quite some time now, but the Fall Festival just has such good memories for me, I couldn't bear the thought of not going. I know, I know, I'm a big softie: but heck, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like fair food. :lol:

12. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    Hmmm....i'll see if the wife is up to going to Hiram on sunday, if so, we'll meet up with you. I know that we're doing some farm on Saturday when i get back into town.

13. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
  14. cogniscenti

cogniscenti Member

Aug 22, 2011
    If you guys are up there -- or going up there, let me know. I'm getting to this a little late. I can be there in ~15 minutes.

15. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I am heading up at some point, but I need to grab a shower and stop by FFF for ammo on the way.

16. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    no go for me. don't have the time to go and then make it to the airport now.

17. cogniscenti

cogniscenti Member

Aug 22, 2011
    It'd have to be later this afternoon anyway. The Chief Decision Making Officer (CDMO) just informed me that I have Things To Do (tm). So, I'll post up if/when I'm going, but don't wait for me if you get a clear shot at going. So to speak.

:)

18. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    ^ :lol: That's a good one!!!! :animlol::animlol:

I think we may be calling things differently, in our house-hold. :grin: :oops: It's actually their "Pumpkin Festival." http://www.hiramhousecamp.org/support-us/pumpkin-festival :tongue: Sorry 'bout that!

Anna has gotten progressively farther in the Haunted House, for the past 3 years. :rofl2: We're up to 1/3 of the way, now!

19. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Mrs Hokie is running out to run some errands for a few hours, so I probably will be up at Stonewall around 3 or 4.

I will be the dude representing Who Dat Nation...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  20. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    Next week would be good. Sorry hokie.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted