Need a digital scale!

Discussion in 'Caliber Talk: Ammunition, Reloading, and Shooting ' started by duketbrd88, Oct 24, 2011.

1. duketbrd88

duketbrd88 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    I would like your guys opinions on a digital scale for around $50-$90, I don't need the best. I was thinking the hornady midrange one for $85.99. If anyone has a scale they want to sell you could also PM me and let me know.

Thanks
    Mike

2. polizei1

polizei1 It WAS Quack

Aug 18, 2011
    Curious why you want digital. I did some MINOR research on the topic when I was starting out and came to the conclusion that for the money, the Dillon beam scale is the best. It seems like digital scales are hit or miss (as far as working right), and again, Dillon seems to be the best around. Spend the money once and don't look back...BTW remember you need check weights as well.

Check out the BE scale. Mixed reviews, but I THINK it's a decent one...

3. duketbrd88

Sep 1, 2011
    I have been reloading for the last couple years, but I was using my fathers digital scale and just got so used to it. I do have the rcbs 505 beam scale, but I just like the digital. My fathers is the Pact digital and has worked flawless for years. IDK, I guess it is just easier. Just looking for advice on what other reloaders are using.

Mike

4. Bugs

Bugs Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
  5. Combat Commander

Combat Commander Custom Kydex

Sep 19, 2011
    I've been using my Pact scale for 15 years no problems.

6. duketbrd88

Sep 1, 2011

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted