1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Need a new workbench

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  removed 
#1 ·
Doubt anyone here needs guidance but a worthwhile watch

#2 ·
It was a good watch for her outfit. Her voice left little to be desired.

I was actually looking at building a workbench Sunday. I was thinking of using a 36"x80" solid core door I found at Home Depot for $60 as the top. It didn't have handle cuts or hinge cuts yet, so just a perfect slab of 100lb wood. Leaves enough room to create an overhang lip for clamping.

#5 ·
Ok, I had to watch the video again. This time I concentrated really hard, as to remove her outfit that was distracting me.

I can conclude from the 2nd (or 3rd) watching of this video that "pocket holes" need to be added to my vernacular henceforth. As in "my that's a nice pocket hole you have there ma'am".:angel:

#13 ·
Guess I'll also be shopping for furniture for the man-cave / zombie bunker / loading shed....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a sight! Early congrats if you get the place! Just make sure to do it up well.

I won't see that much room until I move out of CA or kids are out of the house. The latter will be another 16 years until the littlest can go.

#14 ·
When originally setup

Haven't reloaded for a bit due to other priorities but will be in order in coming week.

Very happy with the basic layout. My office desk is out of frame so work tends to spill over and clutter workbench ... along with honey to do lists

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.