Need an idea of grips value ?

Discussion in '1911 Gear' started by Wildcat Creeker, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Wildcat Creeker

Wildcat Creeker Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2012
    I have 2 sets of grips from the Ultimate Equipment 1911 knife. One set is new never installed, the other set is a take-off set from my own 1911 knife so it's the same as new. When I bought my knife several years ago, he had the grip listed on the website, but I can't find them on the site now. They appear to be a dark gray or black composite material, checkered double diamond, not cut for ambi. Does anyone know the cost of the grips? I am planning on listing them for sale as I use only thin grips. Here is a pic from the website that shows what grips I have:

https://ultimate-equipment.myshopif...-knife-partially-serrated-polished-440c-blade

Thanks.

2. Cousin Vinny

Cousin Vinny Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2015
    From what I can tell from the web site they’re standard non beveled grips, interchangeable. All of the value presented is in the knife. I’ve seen these on eBay in composite and rubber from 10 to 20 bucks. Maybe someone else sees something different?

3. Wildcat Creeker

Wildcat Creeker Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2012
    I'm not sure what you mean by non beveled as these have a bevel on the bottom. More bevel than most of my wood grips. However that would have nothing to do with the value of the grips, which is apparently not much. Thanks for the reply.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted