1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Need some help for a brother Officer...he just bought a brand new Wilson EDC x9s...

anyone know who makes a good OWB holster for Wilsons newest EDC..the new X9s? He’s open to leather or kydex. i told him leather all the way, and suggested Milt Sparks and a few other higher end makers...but i’m not sure who has molds yet for this newest style pistol...anyone know?

·
Registered
798 Posts
I think Sparks has at least had an X9S in the shop but you would have about a 20 week wait. If I get an S (need to hold and shoot one first) it will certainly end up in a Sparks but might need something during the wait.

Wilson has their low profile and rapid response holsters available for the X9S along with a kydex AIWB.

·
Cav Troopers Dad
996 Posts
I know Palmetto Leatherworks and TT Gunleather have the blue gun. I would also think Milt Sparks would have it also but then their wait is about 3 months.

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
I know Palmetto Leatherworks and TT Gunleather have the blue gun. I would also think Milt Sparks would have it also but then their wait is about 3 months.
Agree with Sparks. Their Axiom is my go to choice for OWB carry.....however, the wait might be a little longer.....I'm at 5 months (and counting) for a holster and double-mag pouch.

·
Premium Member
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! Gonna make a list for my buddy (fellow LE/Detective) and see what he wants to do. I appreciate the help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts