Need Replacement Grips for my Walther PPK/s. Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Nalajr, Sep 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Nalajr

Nalajr Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2015
    Hey all.
    I noticed that my stainless Interarms PPK/s has a crack in the left grip panel. It has the factory grips on it. I went looking for grips yesterday and boy was I in for a shock.
    These factory grips are black plastic. Nothing fancy at all. You’d think they were hand made from the wood used to build Noah’s Arc for the prices being asked. I saw one parts store with a listing for some used factory grips that they had priced at $90. I didn’t see them but there has got to be something special about them.

In fact, I couldn’t find any outlets that had the factory grips in stock and for reasonable prices. I didn’t do an exhaustive search so I might’ve missed some.
    I did see lots of very beautiful wood grips that started at about $65 and went all the way up to over $125! I found that grips for the ppk/s are just as expensive, maybe more, than custom 1911 grips are.

If I’m forced to pay $50 or so for the black plastic grips, I’ll go ahead and get something really nice and purty!! It would only cost $20 more or less.

So, do you all have any suggestions for a set of grips that would look great in a stainless PPK/s? This is one of my CCW pistols so it gets used frequently. if anyone has a spare set of PPK/s grips, maybe we can come to a deal if you want to sell them.

I also checked the Walther website and didn’t see a listing for any grips at all. Do t know what’s going on with them at all. But they did show some PPK/s pistols with beautiful wood grips though.

Any suggestions on grips for this pistol will certainly be appreciated.
    Thank you for your time and help.

2. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Good question. One that I now need to know the answer to. Didn't log on tonight thinkin about ppk/s grips but it looks like Bob @Gripwright is getting an email.

3. Old Sea Dragon

Old Sea Dragon Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Grips by Esmeralda, expensive, but excellent

4. smitret

smitret New Member

Nov 20, 2019
    Eagle Grips Carol Stream, IL

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted