1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Tinker
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't sure where to ask this, but I'm thinking about trying to trade my Ruger Precision Rifle for a 10mm 1911, and have no idea what value to associate to my rifle.

It's chambered in 308, with Sig Sauer Tango6 3-18x44 scope on it. I put the PRS on it as well. No box or papers, so not sure that detracts from it's perceived value. Any suggestions/recommendations appreciated, thanks.

IMG_0443.jpeg

Reactions: ZoidMeister

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Nice, I got some 10's that could become trade fodder. Value,,,I've had AR-10s from $800 to 2 grand plus, but no bolt guns like that one. Can't help with value.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I would think somewhere between $1,500-$2,000 just from watching them on the secondary market. How do you like the Sig scope

·
The Tinker
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would think somewhere between $1,500-$2,000 just from watching them on the secondary market. How do you like the Sig scope
The scope is great. It's a FFP (first focal plane) scope that allows me to range at any magnification.

Also need to know which Gen it is that can come into play for the value. Looks like keymod rail which I think is Gen 1?
It is a keymod handguard. I'm not up on the differences between the generations though.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I think the only real change was the rail went to look on the Gen 2. I’m not 100% sure on that though.

I’d probably go for a package deal of 1,800. Or separate them and ask 1k each separately. That’s just my thoughts.

The scope is great. It's a FFP (first focal plane) scope that allows me to range at any magnification.

It is a keymod handguard. I'm not up on the differences between the generations though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts