NEOhio SIG P210 ??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MusProd, Jan 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. MusProd

MusProd Member

Oct 10, 2011
    While I love my 1911's, I also really like my SIG P239, and am even thinking about a SIG P210. I know there are other NEOhio shooters here, so I thought I'd ask here first versus the SIGForum. Does anyone know how I could shoot a couple of magazines through a P210?. It's not likely any range is going to have one in their rental case.

Top Gun Supply has one in their sales case, and I played with it for a short while yesterday. What a trigger! They could not direct me to anyone or anyplace where I might be able to find one to shoot.

Any ideas?

MP

2. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    No places around to shoot one. I was at TGS last week.

3. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    Btw, a few of us are going to the Medina gumshow tomorrow around 1.

4. MusProd

MusProd Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary, so I doubt it would be too cool for me to go to a gun show, BUT let me see what our plans are as we are really celebrating it tonight.

Thanks for letting me know and implied invitation.

MP

5. MusProd

MusProd Member

Oct 10, 2011
    I just sent you a PM.

MP

6. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    I just sent you a PM LOL

7. c.helm

c.helm Active Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I can't help with the Sig, but next time one of y'all is in TGS please tell Tom hey for me. He and I go way back.

Thanks, guys.

Chris

8. Mechanized

Mechanized He's a large "member" Supporting Addict

Sep 24, 2011
    Don't worry you might have another anniversary. Sheesh skip that sucker and go to the show. What Kind of addict are you?

9. 50GI-Jess

50GI-Jess Member

Aug 24, 2011
    @ Musprod,

Don't know where you may get to try one, but I have extensive experience with the SIG P210-1 and 2. I carried one for 13 yrs in the danish navy as an MP. Over the years being a shooting instructor, I only saw 3 malfunctions out hundreds of K fired.
    Best out of the box 9mm ever made in my opinien. Very accurate too, I sat 5 records with the 210 in the navy.
    Tried to investigate what the navy is going to do with all their 210's. Unfortunately due to a extreme leftwing goverment attitude, they will all be melted into parkbenches and mailboxes soon. All 16.000....pure insanety.

10. longhair

longhair New Member

Aug 23, 2011
    You need to find one, if possible. There's nothing like shooting one. It locks up like a bank vault, or a Rolls Royce. The trigger is beautiful, and the low bore axis eliminates muzzle flip. The accuracy you will not believe.

11. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    Good to meet you today! Can't believe all this year and you just went to your first gun show...:lol:

12. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    Good to officially meet you today. It's funny that we talked at the range about a month ago. I recall why i was there during the day, it was to meet with TSiWRX and pick up one of his XDM's.

13. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    ^ Wait a minute, do I know him, too, then?

14. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    don't think so, i think they left before you got there.

15. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    ^ ??? I thought I got there first that day? :lol:

16. MusProd

MusProd Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Well, we celebrated our anniversary last night, and I went to the gun show today. As Quack or knedrgr mentioned, after a bunch of years of shooting, I have never been to a gun show. Damn, there were a lot of tables of plastic wonder guns as well as almost anything else gun and edge weapon related.

I tagged along with the other guys, didn't buy anything, but did have fun.

Quack's friend had a very large display there, and we spoke for some time about the SIG P210 Legend, which he thinks would be great for a collector, but not as a shooter, with the recommendation that if I was willing to spend that much for a very accurate 9mm, then I should think about doing it on a 1911 platform. I already have a SA S.S. Loaded Target in 9mm, which I shoot well, and I just don't think I would truly appreciate a Les Baer, or Wilson, or similar semi-custom. I'm sure it would be a slicker gun, but only by a matter of degrees. I was hoping for a completely different platform.

I'll poke around a bit more to see if I can find a Legend owner who will let me shoot a couple magazines.

Anyway, thanks all; great meeting you, thanks again for the hand-holding at the show. I am no longer a virgin.

MP

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  17. MusProd

MusProd Member

Oct 10, 2011
    If you're ever there and see a black Z4MCoupe in the lot, you'll know I am there.

MP

18. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Hell I've never been to a gun show.

Blue Ridge likes this.
  19. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    might have been a different day then :lol:

I do know that i was waiting there for something. Might have been one of the times i met up with Paul then.

20. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    that would be Bobby (rsxr22)

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted