1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
KGB Customs LLC
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whens the last time you saw one of these! I seem to recall ordering this 6-8 years ago for a guy that wanted to be able to manipulate 2 1911's at the same time, not certain why, or how he planned the mag change with a Pistol in the strong hand too :eek:.o::eek:.o::eek:.o:. . . but I ordered it, lo and behold he never came to get it . . .back in the parts hopper for now. . .

Office equipment Input device Technology Computer accessory Peripheral
Brown Tan Beige Khaki Leather

·
Premium Member
8,151 Posts
Whens the last time you saw one of these! I seem to recall ordering this 6-8 years ago for a guy that wanted to be able to manipulate 2 1911's at the same time, not certain why, or how he planned the mag change with a Pistol in the strong hand too :eek:.o::eek:.o::eek:.o:. . . but I ordered it, lo and behold he never came to get it . . .back in the parts hopper for now. . .

View attachment 374991 View attachment 374993
I put one on this project/build for my youngest son.... a lefty.
It works great... even for a righty.

Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Silver Computer monitor accessory

·
Registered
932 Posts
Do they only work right to left or do they work both directions?

Smiles,

OOPS, I found the answer by reading the entire label!

Reactions: Karl Beining

·
KGB Customs LLC
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, perhaps I should put it in the classifieds then if there's interest, Anyone remember what these sold for, I remember it wasn't cheap but I don't have my 2006-7 Brownells catalog handy haha

Reactions: KS95B40

·
Premium Member
8,151 Posts
I put one on this project/build for my youngest son.... a lefty.
It works great... even for a righty.
View attachment 375013
I should clarify my original post ^^^ and apologize to Karl for my mistake of not reading fully.
The one I referred to in the previous post is not an ambi-release but a right-side release. It only operates from one side.
It is a Mitchell's Custom Gun product. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.