1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Deo Volente
7,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jon of High Figure Grips has outdone himself.

Two new pairs of Desert Ironwood Burl grips. Checkered double diamond with mirror image Colt medallions for my two Colt Gold Cup Trophy pistols in .45 ACP & 9mm.

I am going to mount these with Challis grip bushings and O-rings along with Nitre blue grip screws.

·
Deo Volente
7,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are incredible, especially the first set. I love when grips are checkered but the grain is so pronounced that it still shows through so clearly.
The pronounced grain was what I was hoping for with these sets. :D

·
born in the wrong century
5,055 Posts
Gorgeous.

Those Gold Cups just became more golden.

Outstanding project that you'll be proud of for a long, long time.

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Now those look great, I like the grain of the wood and the contrast of light and dark is amazing, I would like to see a pic of those mounted on the gun. Nice buy.

·
5,055 Posts

·
Vendor
378 Posts
Jon of High Figure Grips has outdone himself.

Two new pairs of Desert Ironwood Burl grips. Checkered double diamond with mirror image Colt medallions for my two Colt Gold Cup Trophy pistols in .45 ACP & 9mm.

I am going to mount these with Challis grip bushings and O-rings along with Nitre blue grip screws.
Sonny has been great to work with as well as the other Addicts members. This has been a great site for me. Thank you for all of the support.

Jon

·
5,055 Posts
That set on the left is unreal. WOW! If I shot with you I'd steal those when you went to piss or something.

Totally do-able.

Just keep pouring the cold drafts and wait for Nature to call.....while he's gone to drain the tank......swap 'em out with a set of ANTIFA-approved gat grips..................

Just make sure you're gaining on the county line by the time he re-zips his fly. He's gonna blow a gasket when he discovers the pilfering. :eek:

Sonny has been great to work with as well as the other Addicts members. This has been a great site for me. Thank you for all of the support.

Jon

You have earned every bit of the praise and accolades.

Great products that exceed expectation. :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts