New 2a Armement Palouse Lite Reciever Set

Discussion in 'AR Forum' started by SDM, Jan 26, 2019.

1. SDM

SDM Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Anyone that has seen my rifles knows I’ve been a big fan of 2a Armament. Their billet reciever sets like the Balios Lite were expensive and more than some might want to spend on a rifle build. This year at Shot Show they released the new Palouse reciever set along and right now it is available through preorder for $141. The best thing about this set? 7075 forged weighing in at 10oz....I’m pretty sure it’s the lightest reciever set on the market which is not surprising considering the Balios Lite held that title for awhile. If you haven’t heard of 2a or they’ve been out of your price range in the past check out their new offerings.

https://www.2a-arms.com/product-p/2a-fl15-1.htm

8F11B141-F85D-4108-9218-589095D39A83.jpeg

xerts1191 likes this.
  2. Raylan Givens

Raylan Givens Never Forget

Aug 18, 2015
    Thanks for passing it along. Will look into it.

3. jrogi

jrogi New Member

Jan 29, 2019
    Site says 12oz. Just placed an pre-order for a set, though I have a feeling that the 12oz will turn out to be an optimistic measure. Still for this cost/weight, I'm not sure it can be beat.

4. SDM

SDM Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    During the initial release at Shot they had it listed at 10oz but changed they changed it in the past few days.....maybe someone typed in the wrong information. At any rate it still should be the lightest in it's class.

5. HalfByTwentyEight

HalfByTwentyEight Member

Nov 16, 2019
    Cool. 2a Armament is local, and I've been a fan of the balios sets for awhile. Awesome to see them offer another lightweight product at a different price point.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted