1911 Firearm Addicts banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks guys lots of info . Sorry for the late reply I am not on the forum as much as I should. I would love to build one but does lack experience as I am yet to take that AR class .

I rather buy something that’s pre built . I have been exploring websites after reading urs all post . Couldn’t get much from BCM website not sure if they allow or have any AR builder section . Larc seems good and read some good reviews .
Answering some of ur question still not sure about caliber . It won’t be a defensive gun more likely I a long range shooting AR . I thought about buying a bolt action . Again excuse my lack of knowledge . This gun would be primary a sporting fun gun and prefer something for a long range shooting with scopes.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I had a lower receiver laying around for years and decided to build it up last year. After a bunch of research, I decided to buy a complete upper and build the lower myself. I am all thumbs and this was pretty straightforward. I now have an awesome piston-driven AR pistol built just the way I want! I'm sure its possible to mess up assembling a lower, but it would be difficult. Mine runs great on everything from quality ammo to eastern European steel ammo.
Jeff

41 - 42 of 42 Posts