1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
Just be patient. This isn’t a limited amount USMC 1911 or anything. It’s a new production gun that they are gonna keep making. Production will catch up with demand soon enough. Six months to a year from now it won’t matter if you were the first on the block to have one and paid $3000 for it. After seeing the Hackathorn review on it I want one myself. They’ll settle down soon enough. But even then it’s still gonna he an expensive gun.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
You never find Colt third generation Single Action Army less than MSRP either, this may not be any different unless they amp up production. maybe @Busa Dave has insight on this.
Sorry not much I CAN say except it will be a regular production item. Regular means every month as parts come in and are assembled. What I can say is there will be more variants in the future. :)

Smart Companies are VERY careful not to ramp up production based on initial "pent up demand"! Look at the AR industry---FEAST then it died! From what I am hearing not a huge flood of orders yet for the new python but it is early!!!

LOL went to TOOS and My God there are some real idiots over there who have no idea what they are talking about regarding the new python. Was actually sitting here laughing reading that crap...:)

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Sorry not much I CAN say except it will be a regular production item. Regular means every month as parts come in and are assembled. What I can say is there will be more variants in the future. :)

Smart Companies are VERY careful not to ramp up production based on initial "pent up demand"! Look at the AR industry---FEAST then it died! From what I am hearing not a huge flood of orders yet for the new python but it is early!!!

LOL went to TOOS and My God there are some real idiots over there who have no idea what they are talking about regarding the new python. Was actually sitting here laughing reading that crap...:)
Ok Dave, I know that you can’t say much but if Colt is going to make several variants and I plan on buying one of each how many Pythons am I going to have to buy ?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
This question is a little off topic but I'm going to ask it any. Does Colt have any plans to resurrect the Anaconda 44mag. I would be interested in that.

I have a 6" Python but I might be interested in the New 4.25" Python.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Text Font Screenshot

Gun Product Brown Firearm White

My brother bought one from this guy today when he had one listed at $1599. One in stock. Then it shows out of stock, because he bought it.

Well 10 minutes later the guy emails him and says " sorry that one sold while you were putting in your info and if we get anymore they will be $1,999. So he told him where to stick it.

Five minutes later or less it was back up in stock for $1,999. It sold about an hour later for $1,999...What a joke.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.