Sponsor New CZ 75 B Polished Stainless 9mm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TheWichitaGunClub, Jan 8, 2019.

1. TheWichitaGunClub

TheWichitaGunClub Well-Known Member Sponsor

Nov 25, 2016
    Hello Addicts,

So for those of you who own businesses and have to do any inventory ordering you will appreciate the crazy way the gun industry does things. To be direct with any manufacturer in the firearms business (best pricing) you commit to a certain number or dollar amount of firearms to maintain your dealer status. My shop is a CZ distributor and CZ LE Authorized dealer. We place our dealer qualifying order every year in person with our rep at Shot Show. So our last qualifying order was placed January 2018. Our next order will be placed next week at Shot Show.

We have received a few of our guns throughout the year but last week we had the bulk of our annual order show up all at once. 11 1/2 months after we placed the order. Happy to have them all but tough way to plan out our year and inventory.

Up for sale is a brand new CZ 75 B Polished Stainless 9mm

• CZ 75 B
    • 9mm
    • High Polished Stianless
    • 3-Dot Photo Lumenescent (Not Ngith Sights but they glow after exposure to light)
    • Double Action/Signle action
    • Single Side Safey
    I am asking $780.00 Shipped

I accept cash, checks and credit cards with no fees. We also offer layaway.

These are the CZ's that just showed up and are currently in stock. Each is listed on our website but contact me through addicts and we can offer you special addicts pricing.
    SP-01 Tactical Suppressor Ready, P-10C FDE, P10C Black Suppressor Ready, P-01, CZ 75 BD, CZ 75 B Polished Stainless and CZ 75 B Omega Suppressor Ready.

Jess

IMG_20190102_093619.jpg IMG_20190102_093557.jpg

2. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    nice looking toy Jess

glws

TheWichitaGunClub likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted