1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in from Dan Wesson today. Looks really great with the new features.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,547 Posts
Is this a preview of things to come?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Damm! Just when I thought I was done with DWs for a while... Are you taking pre orders? I would like a full size duty coat in 45 non ambi. Don’t care much for the trigger but love the magwell, flush slide stop, slide serrations and orange sight!
All the new 5” Valors come with the ambi safety. I don’t believe the VBOBs do, however.

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damm! Just when I thought I was done with DWs for a while... Are you taking pre orders? I would like a full size duty coat in 45 non ambi. Don’t care much for the trigger but love the magwell, flush slide stop, slide serrations and orange sight!
I'll send a message tomorrow to discuss. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,123 Posts
Just in from Dan Wesson today. Looks really great with the new features.

Is there a price associated with this gun? Or are you preparing for some sort of bidding war?
or#2 is it just for looking at?

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is there a price associated with this gun? Or are you preparing for some sort of bidding war?
or#2 is it just for looking at?
There's a price. I don't what it is though. Just had time to snap a couple pics before leaving the shop this evening. It came in this afternoon but being black Friday it didn't have time to do anything with it.

Will price it up in the morning when I get to work.

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.