1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone! Newbie here from CT, but I’ve been lurking around for a bit learning and drooling over all these beautiful 1911’s.

I currently have 2 of my own, a Springfield Loaded in .45 (my first 1911) and a new production Colt Gov’t 70 series in .45.
Product Air gun Trigger Font Revolver

In addition to these 2, I just purchased something I’ve been after for quite a while and managed to find across the country- a DW Vigil Government in 9mm. It’s used but in solid condition and it should be here early next week. Can’t wait to get my hands on it and get it out to the range.

Looking forward to learning more on this forum and interacting with everyone. Cheers

-ZB

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Morning everyone! Newbie here from CT, but I’ve been lurking around for a bit learning and drooling over all these beautiful 1911’s.

I currently have 2 of my own, a Springfield Loaded in .45 (my first 1911) and a new production Colt Gov’t 70 series in .45.
View attachment 993430

In addition to these 2, I just purchased something I’ve been after for quite a while and managed to find across the country- a DW Vigil Government in 9mm. It’s used but in solid condition and it should be here early next week. Can’t wait to get my hands on it and get it out to the range.

Looking forward to learning more on this forum and interacting with everyone. Cheers

-ZB
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

·
Registered
9,304 Posts
welcome from
Water Liquid Fluid Atmospheric phenomenon Grass
the CT shoreline

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Welcome from the "gold coast" of CT! This is a Great forum....and just fabulous folks on here. Enjoy, soak it in, learn, ask questions, and participate.....it's what makes this place tick.

Z

Reactions: Dwvalor
1 - 20 of 27 Posts