1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...

I just found out about this forum from the folks at another forum discussing it. So, you know, I'm new.

Rob

·
FUBAR
217 Posts
Careful, we speak of the fire water here :biggrin1:

Welcome

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also speak of the fire water. Oh, and I'm a licensed Christian minister with a theology degree too. I guess I subscribe to the Johnny Cash way of life- God, Guns, Guinness.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Damn, I love free advertising boosting our membership. Tell the PastorDW I said thanks. :rofl2:

Welcome aboard. I think you will like it here. :thumb:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahaha. Well, sadly it's true in a way. I wasn't really offended by a preacher preaching. (that's what they do, right?) But it does strike me as ridiculous that they simply delete threads they don't like. I had a very bad experience with FIST holsters and simply said so. I didn't yell or get rude. I also was honest that when it finally came right (it was shipped wrong the first time) it was awesome and I wear it every single day! Still, they got pissed at me for some reason and deleted the thread. I told them if it were me, I'd want to know one of my customers had a bad experience so I could improve. They don't agree with me I guess.

Rob

·
In Therapy, no hope
1,344 Posts
Welcome to a great forum. Regards.

·
NRA LE Handgun Instructor
37 Posts
Welcome to the group. Look forward to discussing the greatest pistol platform in the world with you.

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,136 Posts
Welcome Rob. You'll fit right in.

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
:welcometo:

Hi Rob!

Glad you could make it.As you may have noticed,we do like to have a REEEEEEAL good time around here!

DAT85

·
Sharpening Ockham's Razor
1,990 Posts
Welcome aboard, Rob! Great ready for some great discussions, plus some other shenanigans that you'll discover on your own. :lol:

Andy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts