1911 Firearm Addicts banner

New from Tennessee

3K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  drcfirearms 
#1 ·
Hey all...

I just found out about this forum from the folks at another forum discussing it. So, you know, I'm new.

Rob

#13 ·
Hahaha. Well, sadly it's true in a way. I wasn't really offended by a preacher preaching. (that's what they do, right?) But it does strike me as ridiculous that they simply delete threads they don't like. I had a very bad experience with FIST holsters and simply said so. I didn't yell or get rude. I also was honest that when it finally came right (it was shipped wrong the first time) it was awesome and I wear it every single day! Still, they got pissed at me for some reason and deleted the thread. I told them if it were me, I'd want to know one of my customers had a bad experience so I could improve. They don't agree with me I guess.

Rob

#17 ·
Welcome Rob. You'll fit right in.

#21 ·
Welcome sir. If you like to have fun then this is the place for you. If you thirst for knowledge then this is also the place. Can't wait until you beat us for the 27th straight time in football. JEEZ that gets old. Oh... do you know why Jesus wasn't born in Tenn.? He couldn't find a virgin or three wise men. :biggrin1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.