1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pearl Pimp
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks,

I've been admiring Gerstner chests for a long time, and thanks to @Slapshot my new chest arrived yesterday. It's made from cherry wood, and has brass hardware with dark blue lining; the craftsmanship is simply amazing. The price was reasonable, and Bill's great to deal with. I would highly recommend speaking with him before you purchase anything Gerstner - You'll be glad you did.

Thanks for looking,
C
Wood Hardwood Drawer Wood stain Chest of drawers

Wood Drawer Hardwood White Chest of drawers

Wood Hardwood Drawer Wood stain Box

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Late 70's Early 80's when I was much younger and my back was much stronger I hated when the Kennedy shipment showed up to work. I can't tell you how many tool boxes I lifted in that time period. I still remember all the part numbers 526, MC-28, 295, 297, man I hated those boxes.

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,787 Posts
Beautiful box my friend! Cherry and blue is awesome!

Haha I started out with the 297 Kennedy, I too always wanted a Gernster, I began my machinist career in 89 and envied the guys that had them. Now I’m coming to the end if my career and don’t have a use for one at work but would still live one for home. I may still get one some day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.