1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received these today from @Gripwright .... Amboyna Burl. Many thanks to Bob (aka the Alabama cripple). Little touch of green here and there. i love 'em but wouldn't expect anything less from Bob
1767.jpg
1767a (1).jpg

Probably will put these on a black NH Falcon I bought last week

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Those look great.

Reactions: Gripwright

·
Premium Member
4,846 Posts
nice as they look now.... they get even better when they're huggin steel.
Lace them boots on sumpin!!

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,480 Posts
Received these today from @Gripwright .... Amboyna Burl. Many thanks to Bob (aka the Alabama cripple). Little touch of green here and there. i love 'em but wouldn't expect anything less from Bob
View attachment 461379 View attachment 461381
I gotta get a set of grips com Bob! There is just so much beautiful work by him. I’ll need to get a gun with my stimulus check to go with them.

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
NOW that you have these stunning beauties, SEND MINE HOME TO ME!!!!!

Congratulations, they're gorgeous! And to Bob, you simply amaze us here. Fine work buddy, again & again & again,...................................................!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
View attachment 461379 View attachment 461381
....and the "Alabama Cripple" thanks you very much! I may adopt that name for the business. Actually, it kinda sounds like a card game. Great talking with you today!

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,016 Posts
Wow, exceptional

Reactions: cherokee2u

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Simply stunning. I'll have to check out amboyna burl, new to me. I would expect nothing less from Bob. He's an even better person than a craftsman btw. I highly recommend doing business with him.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts