1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JMB and Mel Blanc are two of my heroes that helped GI's in WWII. My favorite firearm period is a 1911. Damn near any of them but the full size says many things that are good. I'm in need of five posts before I can attach pics. Someone here earlier told a joke about smell and covid. Here's my dad joke of the day. This morning my wife and daughter went black Friday shopping with my MIL. Me and the boys went fishing. At about eight I text and asked her if she knew about the days BEST sale and she said no. I responded that later today in our house all mens' pants would be a hundred percent off. My guns are better than my jokes.

·
Deo Volente
7,120 Posts
:roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro:

Reactions: isialk

·
I'm just here for the gas.
3,097 Posts
JMB and Mel Blanc are two of my heroes that helped GI's in WWII. My favorite firearm period is a 1911. Damn near any of them but the full size says many things that are good. I'm in need of five posts before I can attach pics. Someone here earlier told a joke about smell and covid. Here's my dad joke of the day. This morning my wife and daughter went black Friday shopping with my MIL. Me and the boys went fishing. At about eight I text and asked her if she knew about the days BEST sale and she said no. I responded that later today in our house all mens' pants would be a hundred percent off. My guns are better than my jokes.

Lol, you can stay.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sonny that's a picture that's hard to respond to. Question, earlier today there was a guy listing four old school bullseye guns and I am unable to find that post. help?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I'm at 5, and Ron from New York is from New York so here's a gun from New York. I bought it eons ago on GB from guess where? That's right attention payers, New York. He advertised that he was an IPSC shooter and the gun shot light loads and reduced springs for about five thousand rounds. Let's say for the sake of argument it has ten, no, twenty thousand rounds down it. Maybe he was accurate. It was (still is) one of the smoothest racking guns I've ever felt. The gun had the standard rosewood grips which were quite handsome. At the time ten years ago I was sending something to Birdsong pretty regular. I sent this to get blacked out. Tyler was there at the time and he called me and said he was messing with some stencils and asked if he could black/grey the gun with skulls. I am NOT a skull guy in any fashion, none. I said I'm not really a skulls guy. He said I'll do it for free. Now I'm a one off skulls guy. The Black T made it even smoother. The slide stop had even wear from the lugs on each side to start with, now it's even better. So I had this gun in some piece of leather, when Karla from Purdy Gear sent me an e-mail with some recent work. We trade photos. I saw this grim reaper she made for a guy and couldn't dial her number fast enough. If you've never heard of her she's the person at Purdy Gear leather. There are many accomplished holster makers and her work and attention to detail rival the best. Her ability to carve however eclipses many men. So, here's my used/abused former competition gun.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2kbceE8]
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2kbcPjJ]
[/url][/url]

·
Deo Volente
7,120 Posts
Sonny that's a picture that's hard to respond to. Question, earlier today there was a guy listing four old school bullseye guns and I am unable to find that post. help?
The picture is taken in the Rocky Mountains in late September. You are standing at 10,000 feet and Old Man Winter has just arrived! You can't see the 14,000 foot peaks through the snow clouds.

As far as the pistols go, Look in the Classified section.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts