1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Sir Kip Esquire
11,539 Posts
Had me guessing for a few. Buddy of mine's in-laws moved up there(near lake Winnie)few years back.All they yapped about was they could call anyone without the area code. Guess not knowing anyone else to call wasn't a biggie!!
Is cool though,stupid CT has two,the good and the "203" troublemakers(WWB!!!) :)

· Deo Volente
8,565 Posts
I like the video even with the funny accents! ;)

Sounds a lot like the 970...except there are a lot more miles out here!

You want Louis Vuton bags, Tiffany or a rental jet you go 45 miles south to Aspen, CO. You want a near Appalachian experience go 36 miles southwest to Marble where they are still mining that perfect white marble found in much of Washington DC. Worlds largest hot springs resort, right here in Glenwood Springs. Want to just get lost and away from it all, 15 minutes out the back door.

Yeah, I think I understand 603...

· Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,656 Posts

· Vendor
3,991 Posts
I like the video even with the funny accents! ;)

Sounds a lot like the 970...except there are a lot more miles out here!

You want Louis Vuton bags, Tiffany or a rental jet you go 45 miles south to Aspen, CO. You want a near Appalachian experience go 36 miles southwest to Marble where they are still mining that perfect white marble found in much of Washington DC. Worlds largest hot springs resort, right here in Glenwood Springs. Want to just get lost and away from it all, 15 minutes out the back door.

Yeah, I think I understand 603...

What accents? You mean, everyone doesn't talk like this?

· Registered
1,465 Posts
Lakes Region…

Sky Water Plant Nature Natural landscape

· Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Worked near the seacoast in the 603 in the late 80's. That area is a congested mess now and the Mrs. wants me to take her on a tour of NE where I've lived in MA, ME and NH. I'm using the current price of gas as my excuse to put it off as long as I can. The rest of the state is great!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts