1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rounded out my Guncrafter collection today, by adding a hardchromed Model 1 .50GI today that I got from our resident gun dealer Dave at DRC Firearms. Already have a hardchromed No Name Commander and a fullsize stainless No Name, with a hardchromed CCO No Name on order in the GC NN CCO project. After working out all of the details, the slide is on it's way back to GC to have Alex flush crown that bigass .50 cal barrel. :biggrin1: Once again, another great dealing with, IMO, the best dealer out there. Not only a great guy to deal with, but an overall good and honest guy in general. :thumb: Here's a few pics pre-flush crown. Can't wait to see the finished product. :nod:

·
Forum Sponsor
517 Posts
Only problem is I don't have a .50 GI here now. I was getting kind of used to carrying that monster. I hope my M3 gets here soon!!

·
Super Moderator
13,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only problem is I don't have a .50 GI here now. I was getting kind of used to carrying that monster. I hope my M3 gets here soon!!
Will be 2 great looking guns, especially with those flush crowns. :eyebrows:

·
~
246 Posts
Beautiful; really beautiful :hail:. Congrats; I am sure you will enjoy it.

FYA...For Your Ass. :eyebrows:

Holy smoke … now can we talk about ventilation holes :67:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow, 4 GI guns? You are making those who are still waiting for their 1st one jealous..:grin:

Congrats though, it is a great looking gun!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts