1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dave's got her back from Alex after having the barrel flush crowned. Added a set of thin VZ's to her as well. Chalk up another great gun from DRC Firearms with THE BEST customer service in the business. :thumb: Can't wait to shoot this beast. :biggrin1:

·
Forum Sponsor
517 Posts
I'm thinking maybe I will just keep it......:thumb: Hey Joe.....post a picture or two of my M3 I got on Friday. I don't feel like going upstairs to my office.....:rofl2:

·
Super Moderator
13,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Post up some pics of that badass naked slide, bobtailked Model 3 Commander .50GI Dave. That's a sweet looking monster. :thumb:

·
Forum Sponsor
517 Posts
Alex and Company did a hell of a job on this one!!! Who needs a .38 Super when you have a .50 GI. This M3 is gorgeous!! Absolutely perfect!!

·
Super Moderator
13,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks on mine and Dave's is completely badass. The "ultimate" CC 1911. :thumb:

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
Congrats on the new blaster! :thumb:

And as it's a .50,I do mean blaster! :nod:

DAT85

·
Forum Sponsor
517 Posts
It is headed your way, Joe......Dropped it off at Fed-Ex about an hour ago. You are going to really like it......oh, and did I mention I REALLY like my M3? One of the coolest and most unique pistols I have seen in quite a while. And Joe......Alex told me he has a twin sitting in the safe at GI....all the way down to the Gold Bead front sight. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
13,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Would be really cool, but I think one .50GI is gonna be plenty. :biggrin1: Now if it was hardchromed...

:rofl2:

·
Don't need no education
1,915 Posts
Congrats Glock! This HC is amazing.

·
Don't need no education
1,915 Posts
BTW, does it come as a dual cal set? If not, its due to a trip back to Alex. I love mine

·
Super Moderator
13,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BTW, does it come as a dual cal set? If not, its due to a trip back to Alex. I love mine
I've already got Commander and fullsize No Names in .45 with a No Name CCO in .45 on the way. Didn't feel the need for the extra barrel. :grin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts