1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone names Clint. I’m new to this site and relatively new to the 2011 platform but have always had a 1911 in my safe and range bag since I started with firearms about 4 years ago. I started out with a shield for concealed carry and moved on to just about every new offering over the pass few years. Around this time last year I picked up my first Staccato a C Duo and slowly it baca me my go to carry gun. I then picked up a Staccato C2 and knew that 2011s were the way to go. I pretty much sold everything I had that wasn’t a 2011 to get more. And here I am.
Wood Metal Gun accessory Rectangle Auto part

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Hello everyone names Clint. I’m new to this site and relatively new to the 2011 platform but have always had a 1911 in my safe and range bag since I started with firearms about 4 years ago. I started out with a shield for concealed carry and moved on to just about every new offering over the pass few years. Around this time last year I picked up my first Staccato a C Duo and slowly it baca me my go to carry gun. I then picked up a Staccato C2 and knew that 2011s were the way to go. I pretty much sold everything I had that wasn’t a 2011 to get more. And here I am. View attachment 1053517
Wow Clint… you’ll fit right in…👍🇺🇸 Welcome from Arizona.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hello everyone names Clint. I’m new to this site and relatively new to the 2011 platform but have always had a 1911 in my safe and range bag since I started with firearms about 4 years ago. I started out with a shield for concealed carry and moved on to just about every new offering over the pass few years. Around this time last year I picked up my first Staccato a C Duo and slowly it baca me my go to carry gun. I then picked up a Staccato C2 and knew that 2011s were the way to go. I pretty much sold everything I had that wasn’t a 2011 to get more. And here I am. View attachment 1053517
Now that’s a beautiful collection Sir!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts