close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New holster from Kelley Gun Leather!

Discussion in '1911 Gear' started by DamnYankee, Sep 20, 2011.

1. DamnYankee

DamnYankee New Member

Aug 31, 2011
    I received my new holster from Kelley Gun Leather in under a week from date of order to my door. It is a custom job too. I had the ride lowered and the cant increased to about 25 degrees. It is constructed of horsehide which makes it pretty thin. After the recommended break in procedure the draw is very smooth and retention is perfect. My RIA disappears even under my tighter t's and polos. I highly recommend Kelley Gun Leather if you are looking for a quality holster. And you can't beat the turnaround time. Steven is a pleasure to deal with and answered all my emails usually within minutes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  2. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011

3. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    Cool. Looks like a great holster.

4. DamnYankee

DamnYankee New Member

Aug 31, 2011
  5. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Nice looking rig. Someone posted a pic of an EMP rig he did and it looked really good. :thumb:

6. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    No problem. Thanks for sharing your photo. I've never heard of these guys before.

7. crewchief01

crewchief01 New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Nice holster :thumb:

8. TexShooter

TexShooter Member

Aug 19, 2011
    yep...im wearing it right now!
    [​IMG]

9. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    That's the one. :thumb:

10. KelleyGunleather

KelleyGunleather New Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Hey TexShooter!

I liked the pics you posted of your EMP in the C-Flex so much I just bought an EMP! Not as nice as yours, no front strap checkering or fancy grips, but it sure is a nice carry piece. Now I'll have to find the time to make myself a C-Flex like yours.................

Glad you guys are liking the holsters. Your satisfaction is my top priority!

11. jst1tym

jst1tym What No Delete Button? Supporting Addict

Aug 23, 2011
    Very nice emp holster TexShooter! Well done Steve..I'm sorry about the DIF, my sincere condolances. I wish I knew about you awhile back when I had my rig made, don't get me wrong it's an excellent holster though not cheap either and Scott has a very long back order. Mine was in the pipe for 7-1/2 mos. I would have jumped to give you my business. And in the future if I need one I know where to go. I hope you enjoy your emp, I love mine..Did you get a 9mm or the .40?

Wow Steve, I just browsed your site and your prices are incredible! Excellent, most excellent....I paid a lot more than that! Unbelievable..:thumb:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  12. KelleyGunleather

KelleyGunleather New Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Thank you, and I got the EMP 40.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted