1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, gents.
Just signed up today. Already enjoying the forums and lively discussions concerning the masterpiece which is the 1911 family of pistols. I've been shooting and carrying full size 1911's since I was a kid and my dad let me buy my first Colt secondhand from one of his friends. I've jumped all around as far as carry guns over the years, but i keep coming back to the 1911. There are lighter options. There are simpler options. There are higher capacity options. But there is nothing out there that is more familiar with better ergonomics and shootability, for me at least. And then there's the storied and decorated past of the 1911 in service to this great nation. I was even issued one in the 80's in my Florida Army National Guard unit. (An ancient Remington Rand rattletrap) So i'm happy to be a member of this group and look forward to rubbing elbows with you guys and taking a deep dive into the knowledge and experience in this forum to add to my own experiences.

·
Registered
8,641 Posts
welcome to the show

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
@welcome.gif
from the enigmatic member to your north.

Now that you've found us, anything is possible.

Twilight Zone.jpg

Consider if you will, a personalized vintage / contemporary fusion 1911, with a 90 year delta between the birth of the slide and frame.

PCZoid-grips-final - 07.JPG

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome from Alabama!

B48BAFB8-7D45-49B7-A66F-C9E8CF31E015.jpeg

1 - 20 of 40 Posts