1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new member here from Missouri. I have a Steel Government size in the safe but wanted to carry a 1911 a little more so I just got this Colt Lightweight Commander. Slide to frame fit is great so I think, besides the one tooling mark I found, I got a good one. I am in Law Enforcement so it’s Glock’s most of the time but this will quickly become the favorite for off duty carry, I’m sure of it.

Already swapped on a set of VZ Grips and have Wilson Combat Mags, just looking for a good holster now. I have some to get me by in the meantime but if you have a suggestion for a good OWB leather holster that’s concealable I’m open to ideas.

Attachments

·
Student of the Columbian Exchange
8,770 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Nevada, we're glad you're here!

Sky Cloud Plant community Cumulus Ecoregion

I've always been partial to the Askins Avenger holster available from many holster makers under different names. The attachment to the belt makes for a good solid anchor, here's some photos I took off the web. It sits close to the body.

Brown Electric blue Tan Boot Leather

Brown Tan Leather Beige Wallet

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.