1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted on another forum. I thought I’d share here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5k8zCQpMZq/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

It shows the Staccato replacement of the DVC-P/Omni. It also shows STI’s new carry gun. It looks like it’s called the Staccato-C2.

I’m a little disappointed to see that they are using a full sized grip on it in lieu of a shorter carry grip.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looks good!

Thank you for sharing. The best pictures of the new models yet.

Looking at the pictures though, there are 2 different Staccato C, C2 and C+. Looking at the texture, they might be 120mm. If you compare the star on the grip there is only one texture point at the bottom of the star compared to two texture points on the full size grip. We'll see when they finally release the specs.

dvs6

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I think it looks pretty nice. I too am interested in trying the new grips but aesthetically I like the tree bark look better. I also like a lot of texture on my grips. Can’t wait to see these in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Leaky leaky

I was told not to release info until STI updates in the middle of the month. I'll be holding off announcing and sharing pictures on a public forum.

I have placed orders for almost all of the new models and I am taking preorders.

Please contact me with any questions or interest. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
996 Posts
Here's what I see- tell me if you see something different:

1. What looks like a comp'd Staccato- can't tell what they're calling it.

2. The Staccato PD- looks like a 5" version of the current 4" Staccato P

3. The Staccato C2- looks like a double-stack Staccato C

4. The Staccato C+ - looks like a Staccato C w/ the DUO optic mount

·
Sapientiae Timor Domini Initium
1,526 Posts
One of them looks like it might be the super secret new pistol I shot in October when Tony was here for a memorial 3 gun down near Bragg. I'm going to honor my vow of silence until I know for sure.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking at the pictures though, there are 2 different Staccato C, C2 and C+. Looking at the texture, they might be 120mm. If you compare the star on the grip there is only one texture point at the bottom of the star compared to two texture points on the full size grip. We'll see when they finally release the specs.
Good eye. I was watching a movie with the Mrs. when I initially posted. It does seem they have a shorter grip. It looks designed from the ground up as a carry grip unlike their current setup which is a standard grip cut down to length.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here are a few I grabbed from his story which are now gone. They have some descriptions.

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
When will pricing and availability be announced?

Sounds like the middle of the month from @BBP response.

SHOT show is around the corner when new releases are introduced and displayed. Seems like, unlike other companies, they will be available before then... just ready for Christmas. Who wouldn't want a shinny new STI under the tree. Dear Santa...

dvs6

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Well since pics are leaking I might as well open up pre-orders. I have a number of all the good models on order. Like usual I can take a small deposit to reserve a spot. Please contact for prices and info.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Can someone list out what the specs are on these? Confusing from the pics...

the NEW Staccato C looks like a double stack carry with molded in magwell?? If so...I LIKE!

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Can someone list out what the specs are on these? Confusing from the pics...

the NEW Staccato C2 looks like a double stack carry with molded in magwell?? If so...I LIKE!
Sure does look like that . Looks like a 120mm grip too. ;)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well since pics are leaking I might as well open up pre-orders. I have a number of all the good models on order. Like usual I can take a small deposit to reserve a spot. Please contact for prices and info.
Since we don't have all of the info on the new models or an insider view, are there any bad models?

Just messing with ya! ;)

dvs6

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Since we don't have all of the info on the new models or an insider view, are there any bad models?

Just messing with ya! ;)

dvs6
There is only one model I didn't order. I just don't have customer base for it.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.