1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
****SPF!!!****

This is my NIB Nighthawk Custom T4 in .45acp. Everything included right from the factory, including test target and 2 mags. The 3.8" gorgeous blackened side and trigger just give it that awesome look. MY FFL to your FFL. Payment is PP Discreet goods/service, USPS MO, Cashiers check. Priced craaaazy low to move. Firm please...$2650 NOW $2550 Shipped and insured!! See my perfect feedback on GB, arfcom, m4carbine under Robc1219 !! my loss is your gain... :-( . I respond faster on email. [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi all,

This is my NIB Nighthawk Custom T4 in .45acp. Everything included right from the factory, including test target and 2 mags. The 3.8" gorgeous blackened side and trigger just give it that awesome look. MY FFL to your FFL. Payment is PP Discreet goods/service, USPS MO, Cashiers check. Priced craaaazy low to move. Firm please...$2650 NOW $2550 Shipped and insured!! See my perfect feedback on GB, arfcom, m4carbine under Robc1219 !! my loss is your gain... :-( . I respond faster on email. [email protected]

BTTT!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts