1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you may have already seen, Staccato is previewing their new pistol at a charity event in Florence, TX, from October 27-29.
I’m curious where this pistol will align in their current lineup, especially since they recently announced that the C will be discontinued.
Accipitridae Font Crest Symbol Emblem

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have heard things ranging from a 5"P to the 2019 P option again to a single stack staggered c-c2 hybrid, think a C that carries 12+1

honestly stacatto and probably anyone else in all likely hood cannot compete with the SIG p365 series for carry so Idk why they would put the resources into that market 🤷🏻‍♂️

unless they somehow got 17-20 rounds in a gun the size of the C, idk

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have heard things ranging from a 5"P to the 2019 P option again to a single stack staggered c-c2 hybrid, think a C that carries 12+1

honestly stacatto and probably anyone else in all likely hood cannot compete with the SIG p365 series for carry so Idk why they would put the resources into that market 🤷🏻‍♂️

unless they somehow got 17-20 rounds in a gun the size of the C, idk
My first thought went to a gun to compete in the ultra-compact high capacity market, like the Sig 365. But I agree with you—that might be a difficult market to compete in, given all the different options (Glock, M&P, Hellcat).

I hope they reintroduce the 2019 P—I love the stylings and function of that offering.

·
Registered
434 Posts
My first thought went to a gun to compete in the ultra-compact high capacity market, like the Sig 365. But I agree with you—that might be a difficult market to compete in, given all the different options (Glock, M&P, Hellcat).

I hope they reintroduce the 2019 P—I love the stylings and function of that offering.
especially at the price point, unless they got something really interesting up their sleeves.

I would love a 2019 P or DVC carry

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hopefully something chambered in 45, but I’m sure that is wishful thinking.
That would be a welcome addition to the lineup as well--but unfortunately I just don't think they want to get back into that market for some reason...

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
I got the email yesterday and the only "Hint" was that it will be smaller! Smaller than what I ask?

Even though I'm minutes away from it all I am not going to pony up the $$$ to see the newest offering(s).

Reactions: OneEyedTanker

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got the email yesterday and the only "Hint" was that it will be smaller! Smaller than what I ask?

Even though I'm minutes away from it all I am not going to pony up the $$$ to see the newest offering(s).
Could very well be an 'ultra-compact' offering that would take the spot in the lineup vacated by the C.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Didn’t they discontinue C based on poor sales as well?
My only thought--and this is just my opinion--is maybe the C couldn't compete with many of these ultra-compacts that have feature high round capacities...My first thought goes to the Sig P365, which offers several variants, but the X Macro boasts a 17-round capacity with only a minor increase in grip size...this blending of concealability with high capacity is so intriguing that I have been taking a serious look at these to replace my current EDC/Truck Gun...

1 - 20 of 71 Posts