1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
"new school"? You realize plastic pistols will turn 50 in a few months? That's kinda considered middle aged! THen factor in the action is over a hundred years old as well as ignition mode.

I'll give ya credit for the TRIJICON, although you can mount that on any gun.. o_O

·
Official Hi-Point Brand Representative
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
"new school"? You realize plastic pistols will turn 50 in a few months? That's kinda considered middle aged! THen factor in the action is over a hundred years old as well as ignition mode.

I'll give ya credit for the TRIJICON, although you can mount that on any gun.. o_O
Fair points! I do feel the RMR on a defensive pistol is kinda new school though.

·
Official Hi-Point Brand Representative
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have any piatols in fact I don't even know what they are.
Even google was no help.
Sex piatols was all google came up with. Some kind of rock and roll band. Available on Amazon. :p
Gimmie your address so I can mail you a Hi-point. I want to start you off right.

It’s the best piatol out there. Almost as good as pistol ;)

Thanks. I fixed the spelling error.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
"new school"? You realize plastic pistols will turn 50 in a few months? That's kinda considered middle aged! THen factor in the action is over a hundred years old as well as ignition mode
What would you consider to be "new school" in the world of hand held personal defense weapons?

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Ellie Mae's slingshot now made of metal instead of wood. Shooting ball bearings ammunition instead of rocks. :p
Damn it! Now you got me thinking of Ellie May.

Oh the shameful dreams I had about her when I was a young lad.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,839 Posts
Fair points! I do feel the RMR on a defensive pistol is kinda new school though.
I don't know about that, I was carrying an FNP45 Tactical with an RMR on duty 8 years ago so the idea isn't too new. Or maybe I was a pioneer and you guys are just catching up.:p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts