·
Registered
4,329 Posts
No ambi safety?!?!

Reactions: wrmiller and FWoo45

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
I'm all for the super cool magwells, including the SI version. Maybe I'm missing something here but wouldn't these parts still need to be fit to the specific gun? For both looks and function? All of the TS's and the one GS I've fit certainly needed it, by design I don't see a way around this. Nothing against the quality of these parts or their ergonomics.

·
Enabler
3,409 Posts
Needs more ambi

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Being ambidextrous, but primarily left-handed makes this a necessity for me. But I'm sure I'm an outlier.
Being a lefty may make you an outlier true, majority is right handed, wanting // using ambis shouldnt be an outlier thing (IMHO) I am right handed but have done enough off hand shooting classes and drills to now know the value of the ambi safety and have them fitted on my guns.

·
The Tinker
3,326 Posts
Being a lefty may make you an outlier true, majority is right handed, wanting // using ambis shouldnt be an outlier thing (IMHO) I am right handed but have done enough off hand shooting classes and drills to now know the value of the ambi safety and have them fitted on my guns.
Agreed. I used to shoot USPSA right-handed, as I was right-eye dominant at that time, and equipment for left-handed shooters was pretty much non-existent back then. But now my right eye is not as good as my left, so I trained myself to use either eye and have switched back to left hand as my primary method of shooting a pistol. But I still shoot right handed to stay proficient at it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I like Chen's stuff a lot. Next up, I hope he does a slide stop. I can easily see a nicely matched set of slide stop, thumb safety, grip safety, and SI magwell for a future build.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
It's always great when we have more quality parts to choose from!
Happy to see these new additions!

·
Double Secret Banned
2,138 Posts
ThAt thumb safety looks like a Kings in many ways. I’ll have to try the medium length one .

The Nighthawk is my current favorite.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts