Deo Volente
7,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: LPRoad

·
Deo Volente
7,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder if that fits a regular AR-15 like my Windham.That's a very interesting part. Remember that news caster that got PTSD from firing an Ar ? Maybe it would help him.....:laugh:
The link above to the article does say this is for an AR-15. I would be really interested in one for an AR-10.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I never said I was logical. It supposed to lighten recoil too. $75 is nothing any more. For instance how much is a carton of cigarettes? I don't smoke,never did. We did away with Direct tv,was $150 a month,bought a Roku box for $50 one time fee,and watch a lot of stuff for free. Subscriction for netflix is 19.99 a month.

It's all in what you want to spend money on.

·
Banned
1,431 Posts
I never said I was logical. It supposed to lighten recoil too. $75 is nothing any more. For instance how much is a carton of cigarettes? I don't smoke,never did. We did away with Direct tv,was $150 a month,bought a Roku box for $50 one time fee,and watch a lot of stuff for free. Subscriction for netflix is 19.99 a month.

It's all in what you want to spend money on.
ain't that the truth? it's only paper, you can't write on it easily, not good for toilet paper, and people want to trade me useful things made of steel and wood, i'm all in

·
Long time 2nd amendment supporter
173 Posts
I found a good price on a lightly used JP heavy silent buffer system and I love it. Prolly not worth it unless you shoot a lot but I am enjoying mine!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Would a piston driven AR use the same buffer as a gas?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts