Stay far, far away from GCode. Their holsters and mounting system have a history of failure.
1) Standard Safariland holsters for 1911. This only works if you do not have an optic on your gun.
2) New Safariland holsters for the Stacatto series with RDS; these are brand new-ish and hard to get.
3) Safariland holster for M&P with some modification; there are YouTube videos discussing this.
4) As yet unavailable Blackhawk (BLACKHAWK!*) duty holster
5) A custom holster from Veil Solutions or similar.
The safariland holstes for bothe the 4.15 guns, as well as the 4.45 guns are available for purchase on their website...to include als/sls rds holsters. The new Blackhawk T-Series for our guns will be out in May.
A forum community dedicated to 1911 firearm owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about other firearms, gun ownership, gun care, tactical firearms, small arms, optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!