1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
We Are!
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this as-new Brommeland holster (even included the original packaging) for sale online and was happy to be able to get it. Giving it its maiden voyage as I type! :)

It’s a bit lower-riding than I’m used to (something I’d read others comment about while researching this holster) but appears to be very well-crafted and is quite comfortable so far, to boot.

CCB98CF7-6E1B-4CE8-BA60-18CD66AFDD85.jpeg
0C34DFF4-FF3E-4D64-B0C8-8006F2A03B83.jpeg

·
We Are!
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice A.
Your Ed Brown looks exceptional in that black leather. Nice work on the holster, very sharp details.
And I am a fan of the horizontal Magholders myself...
Thank you!

And as much as I like more “traditional” mag pouches, I’m finding myself using Magholders more and more!

Reactions: Chief1297

·
We Are!
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update - wore it very nearly all-day yesterday and yesterday evening under an untucked Duluth Trading Co. shirt - if you’re a Duluth fan, you know their shirts are generously-cut. I had no concerns about the garment covering gun and holster.

The Brommeland was quite comfortable and, surprisingly to me, required virtually no break-in as far as “fitting” the gun went. This has been similar to my experiences with Milt Sparks holsters - though extensive break-in instructions came with the holster, it was an ideal fit right out of the gate.

This holster’s a winner for me so far!

·
NRA Endowment member
3,149 Posts
Looks to have a bit more forward can’t angle than most I’ve seen. Possibly a bit easier to draw from.

Reactions: WhoIsJohnGalt?

·
NRA Endowment member
3,149 Posts
@WhoIsJohnGalt?
What brand stainless magazine is that your using with what looks like an anodized metal fat base pad?

·
We Are!
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
We Are!
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My bad @WhoIsJohnGalt? ...didn't mean to give him the wrong information!
I have a few of the 47D's as well as the 500-9C8's for the 9mm
Oh, no, no worries, good sir. I think the 47Ds are a winner, too, I just found myself migrating to the 47 seven-rounders a while back and stuck with ‘em.

I’ve pondered experimenting with some of the newer generation Wilson mags, too.

Reactions: villdetwink

·
NRA Endowment member
3,149 Posts
Well. Guess I’m out of luck. Was looking for that style for 38 Superb. Not available on Wilson interweb. Wilson only has the plastic base pad for the 38 Superb.

·
Registered
218 Posts
He makes a good holster in the past three months I picked up two inside the waist band holsters by Brommeland.

One for a full size 1911 and one for a Glock 19 both were like new. I lost some serious weight
lately so I can finally carry IWB. His holsters work and hide well.

·
We Are!
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree @jaypap - I’ve been wearing this one quite a bit and it’s working out very well!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts