1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

From Northeast PA, transplant from NY. Out of the hobby for some years, back in of late for the last year or so.

Dad was/is a Colt guy, cut my teeth on, drooled lots on,the example he's had. When I became old enough to make my own purchases (30+yrs ago) SA and Kimber where my choices (over 10yrs ago).

Now back in, discovered I had managed to spare one SA Range Officer, probably early 00's purchase, that I had not sold or traded off. After recently being reacquainted and falling back in love with her (had not shot it much prior..purchased, put 50rds though, in safe she went..to be forgotten until of late.) Ive been mad with the fever..

Two Dan Wesson purchases in as many weeks..took possession of the second this very day..I decided I needed to reaffirm, seek council or asylum..or at least surround myself with like mindedness, if not the sane. Sanity was always for the weak minded...at least that is what the voice inside my head always told me..

Anyway..looking forward to learn and contribute..looks to be a great board!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome..

Seems I've shanked my first round..I've requested a user name change..mistakenly used my full proper upon register..yea, I'm the new guy..

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
@welcome.gif
to your downfall, the land of perdition.

The voices are accurate, but haven't told you the whole story. By leading you here, your assimilation can begin. Remember, sanity is only a state of mind. Minds are fickle and can be easily changed.

Sick Twisted.JPG

So
@welcome.gif
again to the neighborhood . We haven't seen Mr. Rogers around these parts in quite a while. Nevertheless, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a wonderful day for a neighbor, would you be mine . . . . ?

where I live.jpeg

You'll do fine here. You have a wonderful future ahead of you. Why, someday, they may even name a gun after you . . . .

PCZoid-grips-final - 08.JPG

Have fun, keep your nose clean, and remember one thing. Never, and I mean NEVER, take any advice from the one they call 'Zoid' . . . . .

spy.gif

Take care, talk to you later, I've got a rock I've gotta go back and crawl under . . . .

Z

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,992 Posts
Welcome, we promise to enable you to live your addiction in peace and tranquility despite all the voices of reason that surround you telling you you're crazy. We promise to encourage you to buy more 1911's, build more 1911's and own more 1911's then you will every really need in a lifetime, we will also encourage you to buy grips, new and slightly used, and then to buy more just to see which ones actually do look best on your 1911.. We promise to list more guns daily for you to slobber over and lust after continually, totally consuming your thought process throughout the day.. And then when we are done.. Well we are never done, we just start all over.. Oh and then there is the ammo specials, the many free giveaways, the incredible classifieds of guns and parts, and also there is a ton of really useful information in here when you dig a little.. :p

Welcome to the best damn 1911 forum on the Web From NW Ohio and implant from WVA..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you again everyone for the kind welcome..Great pics/images!

Beg pardon...is there a way to remove the "previously..." from under my forum name as to keep my full name proper from being displayed with every post I make?

Pardon the ignorance..any insight would be most appreciated..

·
Edge of Glory
157 Posts
Thank you again everyone for the kind welcome..Great pics/images!

Beg pardon...is there a way to remove the "previously..." from under my forum name as to keep my full name proper from being displayed with every post I make?

Pardon the ignorance..any insight would be most appreciated..
Welcome from NW Ohio!

If I understand the request correctly, click on your forum name (upper right corner), under personal details, you can change the "Custom Title" to whatever you wish......that should do the trick for you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts