1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New/Unfired KAS SR25 ACC 7.62mm w/chrome lined barrel 1/10 twist (Scope/mount not included but I have one available separately if interested), VZ Weapons solutions grip/panels, KAC Barrier stop, KAC Bipod rail, Sling Mount, Magpul Pro 45 degree offset sights, Armageddon gear sling, KAC 20 Round factory Aluminum Mag, KAC factory hard case & paperwork. Lots of money into this gun, only asking $4295.00 $4195.00 $4095.00 $3995.00 Shipped UPS Ground from me to your FF, discreet FF PP or certified funds only, No trades-No low ball offers, Not looking to separate or split up anything. Only for sale where legal & make sure your FFL accepts transfers from individuals with a DL copy. Thank you for looking, email if interested: [email protected]

Extras:
New/unused Schmidt & Bender 1-8X24 Dual CC Short Dot perfectly mounted in the superb German ERA TAC 20 MOA mount (Same model scope as in pic but in a different ERA-TAC mount-Scope in pics has been sold) not included in the price but I will sell separately for $3795.00 shipped Scope is sold pending payment.

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,012 Posts
Good luck finding one of these in the wild for under $5k

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Keymod is every bit as good, I’ve got Mlok guns as well and they don’t do anything amazing. I actually prefer the keymod connections.
Btw, If you have to have Mlok, just swap rails.

·
Premium Member
26,526 Posts
Keymod is every bit as good, I’ve got Mlok guns as well and they don’t do anything amazing. I actually prefer the keymod connections.
Btw, If you have to have Mlok, just swap rails.
Contemplating just that.....I’ve had KeyMod rifles, have switched nearly all to MLok
Still very tempted

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have had mine for some time now. Excellent rifles from KAC. I almost want to try and convince you not to sell it ..... I'm sure you have your reasons,

Mine is just a target model with a 24" heavy match barrel and carbon fiber front furniture. No where near as nice as the upper you have.
GLWS

·
Enabler
3,409 Posts
Sweet!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts