1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New/Unfired STI 2011 Costa VIP 9mm with black DLC finish, 2-120mm magazines & factory case and accessories. This one is a rare beauty and no longer made, the extra machining work on the slide is a very nice touch creating a unique and beautiful pistol. I don't think that I have ever seen another Costa VIP without the light rail, so this one is somewhat of a unicorn. I also added an STI black DLC mag release which makes dropping the mags sooo much easier, this was a $50.00 part. $2495.00 Shipped FIRM, no trades. PP FF or certified funds only. Only for sale where legal. Price is for me shipping to your FFL with a copy of my drivers license so please verify that your FFL accepts transfers from individuals. Email me if you want it. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Wow, no rail. Never saw that before.

GLWS

Reactions: Nemain

·
Registered
709 Posts
Dammit.

I know you said no trades... but would you consider a kidney... of questionable quality?

Reactions: Nemain

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am getting asked about the mag release button....No you can't go out and just buy one, They are Dawson SS mag release buttons that STI custom DLC coated for me. I waited for quite a while to get them.

·
Registered
97 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I’ll take it per our email.

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
I’ll take it per our email.
Nice buy. I’ve been looking at one of these but have decided on a different route for a 9mm carry gun.

Post a range report after you get some time with it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks @azpoolguy

This completes the STI trifecta off this site the past couple of weeks.

DVC Carry
DVC Carry Host
Costa VIP

I was going to pull the trigger on an Omni or Combat Master but I have enough safe queens and I like to actually carry my “investments”.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts