NFL Drug Bust

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by limbkiller, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Kazan

Kazan FUBAR

Sep 2, 2011
    As if **** wasn't bad enough

2. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    I here he has a list of other NFL players that buy off him. List runs into the double digits. This is gonna be fun. Can't take the hood out of them I guess.

3. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    HAHA!!!! Dumba$$! Every time I read something about drugs in professional sports it makes me wonder why these turds get paid so much. I wish it was waaaaayyyy back in the day when you played for the sport and not for the millions you make...

Back in the early days of baseball no one got paid, hell it was banned! There were a few paid under the table, but that was it... Now, on top of bitching about not getting 20mill a year, they want to act all gangsta' and sell drugs too. Wonder how many of them have rap albums that don't sell worth two phucks. Is everything in America corrupt these days? Is there anything left that is innocent and unmolested?

4. cdunn

cdunn Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Nov 20, 2011
    I am so sick of hearing about nfl dummies, and drugs,so much for role models,throw his ass in jail.these guys all have it made getting big bucks for playing a game and then throw it away being stupid.

5. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    A Jerry Jones pick. He sure knows football talent. :rofl2:

6. AlchemyCustomWeaponry

AlchemyCustomWeaponry Crabby Old Gunsmith

Nov 4, 2011
    Hey guys, give him a break. He only handled the "high end" deals. That means he deals to his teammates and guys in the visitors locker room. I can't believe these guys aren't getting snagged in that awesome NFL drug testing program.

7. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I'm no expert, but $450 a pound for marijuana sounds cheap. A pound is a lot of pot.

<cue jokes about what the "Reef" in my username must mean :lol:)

Edit: Either way, the guy just signed a deal worth 5.15 million. With that kind of salary, how much risk would you take!?!?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
  8. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    See!!! This phucktard was going to make millions (probably still will!) and he wanted to be a big baller since just being rich and all wasn't enough, so he buys some coke. I hope his momma is PROUD!!! I also hope he rots in jail!

9. Blue Ridge

Nov 3, 2011
    Well, I'm using street level prices via Googling, and they vary tons by how good the coke and weed are, but at those prices he conspired to buy it at, he would make $750,000 for selling that cocaine and anywhere from a half million to 2 million for the marijuana. I guess that's still a lot of money even when you're rich but DAMN. Drug dealers don't usually have nice endings, I guess the guy is just a thug through and through. There's no reason to risk your life and freedom when you got a $135 million signing bonus. Enjoy being behind bars the rest of your sports earning years, guy who won the lottery of life and threw it all away.

10. CRAZY JOHN

CRAZY JOHN New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    It was for them little chillins in da hood.

11. Blue Ridge

Nov 3, 2011
    :lol: Yeah, I'm sure he was handing out cash like a regular Robin Hood!

12. Sir Guy

Sir Guy Sharpening Ockham's Razor Supporting Addict

Aug 20, 2011
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :lol:

Andy

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted