1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
I believe HillBilly223 does all the battleworn finishes for Nighthawk. He can pretty much do any color combo for the most part. Check out his FB page. The battleworn Caribbean blue is impressive.

WC also does a worn bronze black combo. They call it Combat Tuff. I have that finish on an XTAC and love it. WC does theirs in house and it usually adds about $100 to a build.

Since NHC outsources I think it runs $350 with them. But HillBilly223 is a true artist. It’s worth the money when he does a finish.

·
Premium Member
6,294 Posts
I believe HillBilly223 does all the battleworn finishes for Nighthawk. He can pretty much do any color combo for the most part. Check out his FB page. The battleworn Caribbean blue is impressive.

WC also does a worn bronze black combo. They call it Combat Tuff. I have that finish on an XTAC and love it. WC does theirs in house and it usually adds about $100 to a build.

Since NHC outsources I think it runs $350 with them. But HillBilly223 is a true artist. It’s worth the money when he does a finish.
He is correct ^^^^ I had a NH done in the bronze from HillBilly223..... very nice work!

·
Premium Member
6,294 Posts
Green Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory
Photograph Green Air gun Trigger Revolver

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
His user name is HillBilly223_cerakote. I found it with a Yahoo search. It appears to be a current account.
Someone needs to help him out with social media. You left out the ending underscore. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Someone needs to help him out with social media. You left out the ending underscore. Lol

Looks like he has been having a problem with fake websites and fake social media accounts.

·
Premium Member
6,294 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts